Last week, we launched our latest project: Waaffle – a platform that aggregates social media posts for, well… lots of things.
We wanted to make it easy for people to keep an eye on what’s happening in the social sphere, gauge how well their marketing efforts perform, and re-share content from multiple social media platforms on their website or app.
With Waaffle, you can:
- run social media competitions and campaigns,
- add public displays to your live event,
- re-publish content to your website or app,
- follow popular hashtags and their conversations,
- watch for memes and picture trends,
- monitor audience and competitor activity,
- and more!
It’s simple – create a campaign and add feeds to follow hashtags and accounts across selected social media websites. Waaffle collects the relevant posts, offers insights on key metrics, and provides simple publishing tools for sharing your campaign with the world.
Learn more about Waaffle’s great features or check out the website at: