You’re organised. You’re a great communicator. You love a good Gantt chart. And there’s nothing like a deadline to get you fired up 🔥
In short, you’re a motivated project manager with 3+ years’ experience (ideally some in digital). You love working with people, you manage time like a boss, and most importantly, you care about delivering high-quality outcomes.
Humaan is a close-knit team of creative professionals, focused on delivering best-in-class results for clients all over the world. And when it comes to hiring, we commit to culture first. We turn up each day because we care about what we do. We love digital, and we believe an enjoyable, creative workplace with like-minded people is the secret to high-quality strategy and output.
As a Project Manager, you’ll work closely with technical specialists and clients, building lasting positive relationships. Your expertise and perspective will help ensure all the products we ship meet our quality standards, timeframes and expectations.
What you’ll do:
- Manage projects, teams, budgets, and deadlines.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our processes, communication, and workflow.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, writers, managers, clients, and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Take responsibility for quality details and ensure we deliver the best possible results.
- Use your excellent communication skills to foster positive relationships within the team and with clients.
- Enjoy the support of an enthusiastic team, a friendly social environment, managers who listen, professional development resources, and a human-first workplace culture.
- Make yourself at home in our new open-plan office in Northbridge, with ample parking, great lighting, free coffee, and your choice of setup.
What you won’t do:
- Work overtime. We’re not that kind of agency.
- Sacrifice quality for profit. We define ourselves by our commitment to quality, and our willingness to exceed expectations.
- Rot in a cubicle. We value relationships and real human experiences. You can expect regular check-ins and feedback to make sure we’re giving you what you need to perform at your best.
- Be a stranger. We run plenty of formal and informal social activities, both during and outside of office hours, giving you plenty of opportunities to feel like part of the team.
Interested? Apply Now
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English. Please note: this is an in-house position.