You communicate well where it counts (and you’re not afraid of a little documentation); you thrive on collaboration, and manage your time and priorities with ease. Most importantly, you’re committed to delivering high-quality outcomes for your colleagues, clients and end users.
Put it this way: You’re a motivated web developer with 3+ years’ experience; you love learning new things, and want to work with people who care about quality.
Humaan is a close-knit team of creative professionals, focused on delivering best-in-class results for clients all over the world. And when it comes to hiring, we commit to culture first. We turn up each day because we care about what we do, and believe an enjoyable, creative workplace with like-minded people is the secret to high-quality strategy and output.
As a Web Developer, your expertise and perspective will help ensure all the products we ship meet high standards of best practice, innovation and user experience. We’re passionate about all things digital here, and encourage you to indulge your passions, get creative, and feel free to experiment and explore.
What you’ll do:
- Create robust digital platforms using contemporary technologies and methodologies, prioritising efficiency, readability, reusability and systems thinking.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of our homegrown products and internal development processes.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, writers, managers, clients and users to create world-class digital experiences.
- Work closely with our development team on strategy and product development. An ability to give and take constructive feedback is essential.
- Take responsibility for writing solid code, ensuring the best possible outcomes for our clients and their audiences through practical programming decisions.
- Use your excellent communication skills to share your knowledge with other members of the team through conversation, collaboration and documentation.
- Experience the support of an enthusiastic team, a friendly social environment, managers who listen, professional development resources, and a human-first workplace culture.
- Make yourself at home in our new open-plan office in Northbridge, with ample parking, great lighting, free coffee, and your choice of setup.
What you won’t do:
- Work overtime. We’re not that kind of agency.
- Sacrifice quality for profit. We define ourselves by our commitment to quality, and our willingness to exceed expectations.
- Rot in a cubicle. We value relationships and real human experiences. You can expect regular check-ins and feedback to make sure we’re giving you what you need to perform at your best.
- Be a stranger. We run plenty of formal and informal social activities, both during and outside of office hours, giving you plenty of opportunities to feel like part of the team.
Interested? Apply Now
You must be legally eligible to work in Australia and speak fluent English. Please note: this is an in-house position.