Since 2010 we’ve been working with amazing organisations to create meaningful impact and compelling experiences that deliver results.
Brands we work with
What brands say about Humaan
It's their ability to interrogate and solve their clients problems that makes them exceptional. I've worked with some great digital agencies over the years, but Humaan delivered the best results.
Head of Digital, Seven West Media
From start to finish, our experience with Humaan was nothing short of fabulous. Jess Stanley, our account manager, actively engaged us in developing a state-of-the-art website and brought our vision to fruition in a timely manner. Further, the continued customer-support in service of the website is exceptional.
Director of Community Relations, Wesley College
I can’t speak highly enough of the team at Humaan. They listened intently to our requirements and crafted a stunning website that exceeded our expectations, all within a very short timeframe. Working with Humaan is an absolute joy. I’d recommend them in a heartbeat.
Head of Digital, Spookfish
Having worked with Humaan on numerous other projects, we knew they'd be a great fit for our rebrand, redesign, and mobile app development. The apps were developed from scratch and we've just relaunched on both iOS and Android to amazing reviews and feedback. This was a great challenge that took a lot of hard work and effort to overcome and we couldn't be happier with the results.
Esra'a Al Shafei
Locimo loves working with Humaan. Humaan is filled to the brim with passionate, creative people, and that shows in the quality of their work. Always professional, and very responsive. We trust Humaan implicitly, and see them not as a supplier, but as a partner to our growing business.
Tarryn & Charlene
Working with Humaan over the years has been an absolute pleasure. Their understanding of digital design, user experience and the technology layer is truly world class and invaluable to us in realising our vision to deliver a seamless, responsive and innovative digital environment for our students. Their innovative ideas and ways of working have enhanced our planned outcomes and positively impacted all stakeholders they have interacted with.
Peter van Schie
Manager Digital User Experience & Insights, Curtin University
The new Sodashi website has delivered on many levels, in terms of design, usability and on our commercial goals. We love it, and many customers have told us they do too. Not only have we seen increased online sales; we’re also seeing B2B interest grow from the kind of customers we previously had trouble attracting.
General Manager, Sodashi
Jay, and the Humaan team, have been the benchmark in web development across Perth (potentially Australia) for the last decade. Creative, innovative, original, and very efficient – is the best way to describe their approach. Highly recommend!
Head of Marketing, Bonfire
We couldn’t have worked with a better team to develop our new website. Jess and her team are efficient, creative and really care about your project. They put time and effort in with communication as well as making sure every fine detail is thought about. We are more than happy with the finished product and have seen improvements in conversion rate, bounce rate and time on page almost instantly. We would recommend Humaan to anyone!
Digital Marketing Manager, National Breast Cancer Foundation
Humaan are an exceptional development team that have been absolute pleasure to work with. Not only are they always accommodating and professional but they will always find a solution to any problem that arises.
Head of 7Travel
Their skill and expertise in digital design and development is self evident. I knew the finished product would be the envy of our competitors. A true partnership that's taken dusk's digital business to the next level.
Digital Manager, dusk Australia
Having worked with numerous digital agencies prior, it’s refreshing to find an agency that not only has the technical knowledge, but also amazing creative design skills and great project management. The team took the time to really understand our brand ahead of our website build and we are absolutely thrilled with the result. The design, functionality, and user experience is exactly what we were after and we’ve seen noticeable improvements in conversion rate, time on page, and bounce rate when compared with our old site. The professional service and ongoing account management post-launch have also been exceptional. We couldn’t recommend Humaan enough!
Brand Manager, Boutique Homes
We are extremely happy with and proud of the final result, which has been validated by initial analytics metrics and feedback we have received from our customers. The Humaan team are clearly digital design experts. We were impressed with their creative output and CMS functionality recommendations. As an open and honest partner throughout the project life, we believe Humaan to be one of Perth’s leading agencies for any business striving towards excellence in digital customer experiences.
Executive Manager, Engagement and Partnerships, Scitech
The team at Humaan have been wonderful to work with. They were such an integral part of creatively bringing to life my vision for my online business Mindful Life and managed the project from start to finish with efficiency and professionalism.
CEO & Founder, The Mindful Life
We play to our strengths: Ideating, creating and shipping wonderful things on the internet.
Proudly recognised by the best.
50 Australian Web Awards
Most awarded agency 2016 – 2020
3 Webby nominations
3 Honorable Mentions
2 Awwwards Site of the Day
3 Awwwards Honorable Mentions
10 CSS Design Awards
Site of the day
10 Webpicks features
Plus Features from .net magazine, The Best Designs, One Page Love & More
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Australian Web Awards Site of the Year
- Curtin & Blind Co Australian Web Awards eCommerce
- Scitech Australian Web Awards Government
- Locimo Australian Web Awards Small Business
- Green Leaves Early Learning Australian Web Awards Education
- National Breast Cancer Foundation Australian Web Awards Not-for-profit
- Migrant Rights Webby Awards Honoree
2018 / 19
- Contour Cosmetics Clinic Australian Web Awards Start-Up
- Wesley College Australian Web Awards Education
- Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail Australian Web Awards Innovation
- Ferox Australian Web Awards Start-Up (Finalist)
- WA Good Food Guide Australian Web Awards Small Business (Finalist)
- Mangrove Hotel Australian Web Awards Commercial (Finalist)
- Swan Active Australian Web Awards Government (Finalist)
- Auspire Australian Web Awards Government (Finalist)
- PUBLIC Silo Trail by FORM Australian Web Awards Innovation (Finalist)
- Sodashi Australian Web Awards McFarlane Prize (Site of the year)
- Sodashi Australian Web Awards eCommerce
- Fremantle Arts Centre Australian Web Awards Not for Profit
- ONiA Australian Web Awards Commercial
- Australian Web Awards Innovation
- Humaan Australian Web Awards Small Business
- Balance Now Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Facilitate Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Tradewinds Hotel Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Aravanis Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Rottnest Wildlife Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Hawaiian Ride for Youth Australian Web Awards Finalist
- Humaan Awwwards Honorable Mention
- Screenwest Australian Web Awards Government
- Flower Bros. Australian Web Awards Startup
- Waaffle Australian Web Awards Excellence in UI & UX Design
- Australian Web Awards Excellence in UI Design
- Yappy Australian Web Awards Excellence in UI Design
- Screenwest Australian Web Awards Excellence in UI Design, Accessibility
- Flower Bros. Australian Web Awards Excellence in UX Design, Development
- One Page Love Most Loved
- Break up with ie8 Webby Awards Nominee
- Waaffle Awwwards Honorable Mention
- Boat Equity Australian Web Awards Small Business
- dusk Australian Web Awards (State) eCommerce
- Chinese Kung Fu Australian Web Awards (State) Small Business
- Public 2015 Australian Web Awards (State) Not For Profit
- Eon Fleet Australian Web Awards (State) Commercial
- Ironbark Funding Australian Web Awards (State) Startup
- Boat Equity Australian Web Awards (State) Small Business
- Awwwards Site of the Day
- Awwwards Site of the Day